Skip to main content

The Pause Was Unplanned. The Return Is Intentional

 Why I stepped away, what I learned, and where this blog goes from here.

Returning After a Long Absence — And Why It Matters

It has been quite some time since I last published here, and I think that deserves a straightforward acknowledgment before anything else.

Over the past years, my attention was pulled in several directions — professional commitments, ongoing projects, and the kind of sustained workload that quietly pushes non-urgent priorities to the back of the queue. Writing, unfortunately, became one of them.

What I did not anticipate was how much I would miss it.

This space was built on a simple premise: to share ideas, perspectives, and insights worth putting into words. That premise has not changed. If anything, the time away has given me a clearer sense of what I want this blog to be — more intentional, more focused, and more consistent.

I am not returning with a promise of a rigid posting schedule or a dramatic reinvention. What I am returning with is a renewed commitment to showing up here regularly and contributing something genuinely worth your time.

There is no shortage of topics I have been meaning to write about. Consider this post the first step toward doing exactly that.

Thank you for your patience, and welcome back.

— Dhaval Parmar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connecting mysql Database in ANDROID using PHP & JSON

 To implement this tutorial you should have basic knowledge of how to run PHP script and start server.  If we talk about client-server architecture, client is Android device and in server side there is a combination of PHP Script and MySQL. In short, PHP Script sits in middle as shown in image. Lets suppose that we have a MySQL database named Employee, and a table int created, with the following SQL: CREATE TABLE `employee` (   `emp_id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,   `emp_name` varchar(100) NOT NULL,   PRIMARY KEY  (`emp_id`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB  DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=5 ; The PHP code will be very simple: Now Create Android Project :  The Android part is only a bit more complicated: -use a HttpPost to get the data -convert response to string -parse JSON data in to List In Your First Activity : O/P :

Multi-Selection ListView ANDROID with CheckBox PART-2

Check Below Code : mainActivity.java package com.example.listviewcheckbox; import java.util.ArrayList; import android.app.Activity; import android.content.Context; import android.graphics.Bitmap; import android.os.Bundle; import android.util.Log; import android.view.LayoutInflater; import android.view.Menu; import android.view.View; import android.view.View.OnClickListener; import android.view.ViewGroup; import android.widget.BaseAdapter; import android.widget.CheckBox; import android.widget.ImageView; import android.widget.ListView; import android.widget.TextView; import android.widget.Toast; public class MainActivity extends Activity { private ListView listview; ArrayList<String> items = new ArrayList<String>(); private int count; private boolean[] thumbnailsselection; @Override protected void onCreate(Bundle savedInstanceState) { super.onCreate(...

Android - Google MAP V2 PART 1

Download Full Code  of PART-1 , 2 , 3 , 4 Download and configure Google Play Services Library in Eclipse Google Map for Android is now integrated with Google Play Services. So we need to set up Google Play Service Library for developing Google Map application in Android. Get the API key for Google Maps v2: Linux  :  For any other OS use this :  keytool -list -v -alias androiddebugkey \ -keystore <path_to_debug_keystore>debug.keystore \ -storepass android -keypass android Register with the Google APIs Console :    Google APIs Console  Select here the  Services  entry: Activate the  Google Maps Android API v2 . Register your application via its package in this console together with the SHA-1 fingerprint of your signature key. Click on Create new Android Key.. Add you SHA-1 and your package name in to box like example given in alert box. Support library...