Skip to main content

Check Internet connection in your Android Device and AVD



 For many application, you have to check internet connection in emulator or in handset.

First In androidmanifest.xml file give the permission of internet given below : 

    <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.INTERNET"></uses-permission>
    <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE">
    </uses-permission>
    <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE">
   </uses-permission>


Now add Internet Connection code given below : 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Android - Google MAP V2 PART 2

Download Full Code  of  PART-1 , 2 , 3 , 4 Before do this check part 1 Note : I have to run this in API 8 to API 17 that why i have used  ActionBarSherlock  support library. if you don't want that then replace it.  In main Activity i have added following code. package com.djandroid.mapsv2; import android.os.Bundle; import android.support.v4.app.FragmentManager; import com.actionbarsherlock.app.SherlockFragmentActivity; import com.google.android.gms.maps.GoogleMap; import com.google.android.gms.maps.GoogleMap.OnMapClickListener; import com.google.android.gms.maps.SupportMapFragment; import com.google.android.gms.maps.model.LatLng; import com.google.android.gms.maps.model.MarkerOptions; public class MainActivity extends SherlockFragmentActivity { private GoogleMap MAP; @Override protected void onCreate(Bundle arg0) { // TODO Auto-generated method stub setTheme(R.style....

Expandable Listview Android example

Create New Android Project In Main Activity : package com.multilayerexpandable; import java.util.ArrayList; import android.app.ExpandableListActivity; import android.content.Context; import android.os.Bundle; import android.view.LayoutInflater; import android.view.View; import android.widget.ExpandableListView; import android.widget.ExpandableListView.OnChildClickListener; import android.widget.Toast; public class MainActivity extends ExpandableListActivity implements OnChildClickListener { @Override public void onCreate(Bundle savedInstanceState) { super.onCreate(savedInstanceState); ExpandableListView expandbleLis = getExpandableListView(); expandbleLis.setDividerHeight(2); expandbleLis.setGroupIndicator(null); expandbleLis.setClickable(true); setGroupData(); setChildGroupData(); NewAdapter mNewAdapter = ne...

Add flutter to existing app — Challenges

I am using flutter last 2 year & successfully released 2 flutter apps on production before 2–3 month, decide to add flutter in existing android & iOS app(while it was in beta-experimental stage). Flutter team have provide better way to add same in flutter v1.2 —  Good document than beta. Article is not about integrate flutter in existing app but, It’s about challenges which i have faced after adding flutter in existing app. I have integrate flutter module with my existing iOS & Android App (Same Application for both platform), developed 2 new features in flutter module & released successfully. In last week I have to add new feature in flutter module which user is able to pick file from phone & upload it on server. I have decided to use  file_picker: ^1.4.3+2 . Now, what I have is Native Application + Flutter Module < = > Image_picker Plugin in one App. In which I faced below challenges. Same time flutter v1.12 released A...